Check your Flight status Air Canada
Air Canada AC 8787 Flight Status Today
AC8787 flight from Washington to Toronto, Canada
International flight Air Canada AC8787 from Washington (DCA) United States to Toronto (YYZ) Canada operated by Air Canada. Scheduled time of departure from Ronald Reagan National Airport is 20:20 08 June 2023 America/New_York and scheduled time of arrival in Pearson International Airport is 21:52 08 June 2023 America/Toronto. The duration of the flight is 1 hours 32 minutes.
- Type: International Flight
- Code Shares: UA 8551
- Flight Duration: 1 hours 32 minutes
- Flight Distance: 578 kms / 359 miles
- Air Canada
- IATA: AC
- ICAO: ACA
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: N/A
- Seats: N/A
- Freight capacity: N/A
- Passenger classes: N/A
- Aircraft: Canadair (Bombardier) Regional Jet 900 and Challenger 890
- Callsign: T-KDCA96
- Departure Timezone: America/New_York
- Arrival Timezone: America/Toronto
- Current Time in Washington: Thursday 2023-06-08 18:59 PM
- Current Time in Toronto: Thursday 2023-06-08 18:59 PM
Air Canada AC8787 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Washington to Toronto?
On average, nonstop flight takes 1 hour(s) 32 minutes, with the flight distance of 578 km (359 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the AC8787 flight?
All AC8787 flights are operated using Canadair (Bombardier) Regional Jet 900 and Challenger 890 aircraft.
Which terminal the flight AC8787 is arriving at?
Flight AC8787 arrives in Pearson International Airport at Terminal 1.
How many AC8787 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight AC8787 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .