Check your Flight status Air Canada
Air Canada AC 9110 Flight Status Today
AC9110 flight from Munich to Oslo, Norway
International flight Air Canada AC9110 from Munich (MUC) Germany to Oslo (OSL) Norway operated by Air Canada. Scheduled time of departure from Franz Josef Strauss Airport is 15:55 08 June 2023 Europe/Berlin and scheduled time of arrival in Oslo Airport Gardermoen is 18:05 08 June 2023 Europe/Oslo. The duration of the flight is 2 hours 8 minutes.
- Type: International Flight
- Code Shares: KM 2904, SK 3698, UA 9438
- Flight Duration: 2 hours 8 minutes
- Flight Distance: 1319 kms / 819 miles
- Air Canada
- IATA: AC
- ICAO: ACA
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 168
- Freight capacity: 1.9 tons
- Passenger classes: Economy, Business Class, Shuttle
- Aircraft: Airbus A320 (sharklets)
- Callsign: ACA9110
- Departure Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- Arrival Timezone: Europe/Oslo
- Current Time in Munich: Thursday 2023-06-08 22:48 PM
- Current Time in Oslo: Thursday 2023-06-08 22:48 PM
Air Canada AC9110 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Munich to Oslo?
On average, nonstop flight takes 2 hour(s) 8 minutes, with the flight distance of 1319 km (819 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the AC9110 flight?
All AC9110 flights are operated using Airbus A320 (sharklets) aircraft.
Which terminal the flight AC9110 is arriving at?
Flight AC9110 arrives in Oslo Airport Gardermoen at Terminal -.
How many AC9110 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight AC9110 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .